We are receiving lots of call about mosquitoes this season in the Tallapoosa & Bremen Georgia area. During the summer mosquitoes thrive in the hot weather where water is present.We recommend 10 Plants That Attract Mosquito-Eating Dragonflies.
Five Plants for a Dry Landscape
1. Meadow Sage (Salvia marcus)
2. Black-Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta)
3. Joe-Pye Weed (Eupatorium purpureum)
4. Swamp Milkweed (Asclepias incarnata)
5. White Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
Five Plants for a Wet Environment
6. Arrowhead (Sagittaria latifolia)
7. Wild Celery (Vallisneria americana)
8. Cattail (Typha latifolia)
9. Water Horsetail (Equisetum fluviatile)
10. Water Lily
Don't let you or your animals be a victim to these harmful pests. If you notice any of these small insects in your home or around your property, give us a call today!!
770-639-5489 or 770-574-2545